Every believer is invited to participate in our prayer groups that meet at various times throughout the month. Please look over groups below and use our Ways to Serve
search utility to sign up or contact Ginny Millen
at 678-285-3237 or email
. We hope you find a group that fits your needs and passions.
Night of Prayer
– On the first Thursday of each month drop in from 7:00 to 8:30pm
to enjoy a time of sitting in God’s presence and an opportunity to share your need and receive prayer from trained prayer ministers in a safe and loving environment.
Intercessory Prayer Night
– Everyone is invited to join Pastor Mark on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00pm
in the Sanctuary to pray for the Mount Paran North ministries at both the Marietta and Canton campuses.
– This group, led by Pastor Brett Mayes, hears updates from our missionaries and prays for them on the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm
in Room 227.
Women's Ministry Prayer Group
– Ladies, we would love to have you join us to pray for the Women’s Ministry of Mount Paran North. The group meets on the first Monday of each month at noon in Room 126 and is led by Vianne Satterfield.
Men’s Prayer Group
– This group meets every Thursday at 9:30am
in Room 227 to pray for our church, our community
and our nation. Led by Reggie Andrews, the group is open to all men.
Prayer for Israel
– Led by Ray Conrad, this group meets the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00pm
in Room 227 to pray for Israel.