Services We Offer
– Each quarter we dedicate babies in a special Family Dedication service. In the weeks preceding the service, parents’ attendance at the Baby/Family Dedication workshop is required. This workshop is designed to resource parents in becoming the primary faith trainers of their children. Included in the workshop is a tour of the nursery. For dates and information, call Michelle at 678-285-3219 or email Michelle
- We offer water baptism on the fourth Sunday of every month, during the 9:30 and 11:00am worship service. On that same Sunday you will need to attend a short informational class before each service, at 9:00 and 10:00am, in room 123. For more information, call Kathy at 678-285-3216 or email Kathy.
- Are you expecting a new addition to your family? Do you know someone who is? "Expecting Something" exists to minister to expectant families in our church and community. Each family is partnered with a caregiver should they need to communicate throughout the pregnancy, birth, and baby dedication. Parent names are posted on the the Expectant
Parent board located in the Nursery Hall. For dates and information, call Michelle at 678-285-3219 or email Michelle
Weddings and Receptions
- We have a Wedding Coordinator on staff to help you plan your event. For more information, call Kathy at 678-285-3216 or email Kathy
Spanish Translation Ministry
- Please visit the Welcome Center in the Lobby to pick up a translation receiver for the worship service. For more information, call 678-285-3232.